Center of Industrial Education and Training, Ministry of Industry of The Republic of Indonesia
well-known as "Pusdiklat Industri" has been a member of the IASIA
(International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration) since early of 2011.
What is IASIA?
The International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration (IASIA) is an association of organisations and individuals whose activities and interests focus on public administration and management. Its main emphasis is on the development and use of human resources.
From a concept first articulated in Vienna in 1962, the Association, which is a constituent organ of the International Institute of Administrative Sciences (IIAS), was formally incorporated in Rome during the IIAS Congress of 1971.
IASIA is a not-for-profit association supported by membership fees, income from services, the voluntary services of its members and contributions from funding organisations.
What does IASIA do?
IASIA aims to promote and support co-operation among participating organisations and individuals to enhance their capacity to strengthen the administrative and management capabilities of governments, organisations, agencies and enterprises they serve.
There are three main activities of IASIA :
1. Annual Conference
2. Working/Research Groups
According on experiences in following international congress organized by IASIA, here we want to share the knowledge that we gained during these activities, consist of
I. The 28th International Congress of Administrative Sciences IIAS-IASIA, July 12 - 17, 2010 in Nusa Dua, Bali - Indonesia.
- The Changing Role of Leadership, Governance and Public Policy for a developmental state : Some critical cultural challenges facing governments of today
- Issues in Public Sector Governance
- Corporate Governance: Indian Context
- Cultural Dimensions of Administrative Reforms : Challenges ans Responses in the 21st Century Development Decades [an option for & from Indonesia
II. The 50th Anniversary Conference in Rome, Italy, June 13 - 18, 2011. IASIA at 50 : Challenges and Ways Forward for Public Administration Globally
- Factors Influencing Quality and Content of Communication Information Services for Reforming Indonesian Public Auditing
- Local Governments in Partial Decentralization: Indonesia Case